- "en juridisk/vetenskaplig term"
- "He will be elected for a term of five years"
- "linguistic term"
- "the terms of the treaty were generous"
- "long term of imprisonment"
- "for the term of one's life"
- "term of notice"
- "Two women went to term and delivered healthy babies"
- "The patent is near the end of its term"
- "A journalist was sentenced to a prison term"
- "In 1971,while still in his first term of office, the President met with him"
a word or expression used for some particular thing any distinct quantity contained in a polynomial
- "the general term of an algebraic equation of the n-th degree"
- "he learned many medical terms"
- "a legal/scientic term"
endast i vissa fasta uttryck
- "in the short term"
- "in the long term"
- "the spring term starts in January"
- "He left school before the end of term"
- "set a term to"
one of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition
- "the major term of a syllogism must occur twice"
- "In this context the term quality is used"
the end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent
- "a healthy baby born at full term"
- [ medicine ]
- "On my terms"