- "allom till varnagel (en varning till alla)"
- [ ALLMÄNT ]
a mixture of two or more metals or of metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten
make an alloy of (metals)
- "The evidence allows only one conclusion"
- "I am allowed £100 a day for travelling expenses"
- "His claims were allowed"
- "Mandela was allowed few visitors in prison"
- "Novellen medger flera olika tolkningar"
give or assign a share of money or time to a particular person or cause
- "The editorial staff of Tyda allows an hour for breakfast every morning with toast"
allow or plan for a certain possibility; concede the truth or validity of something
- "I allow for this possibility"
tillåta närvaron av
- "We don't allow dogs here"
- "I cannot allow you to see your exam"
- "This sealed door won't allow the water come into the basement"
grant as a discount or in exchange
- "The camera store owner allowed me $50 on my old camera"
(prefix) indicating difference or variation
- "`allo' is a prefix in the words `allomorph' and `allophone'"